Scriptures to review
Questions for Discussion: Please discuss one, or more, of the following questions.
- Share with the group what your family (parents/grandparents) shared about segregation.
- Putting yourself in the shoes of a person of another ethnicity in America, where do you see inequality?
- Thinking about Sunday being one of the most segregated times in our nation, how can the church change that?
- For there to be Change, there must be Action; for there to be Action, there must be a conversation; for there to be a conversation, there must be You. What do you think that means?
- Why is it important to see others from the vantage point of knowing that your Father is the Heavenly Father, as opposed to our Earthly Father?