Our Response to COVID-19
First and foremost, we respond in faith. Faith triumphs fear. Peace overcomes panic, and unity is God’s community.
Despite the uncertainty of this outbreak and the anxiety it can create in our workplaces, schools, and day-to-day activities, we remain certain of God’s steadfast presence and careful attention to all that is happening. Please join us in praying for those who are affected by this illness, as well as their caregivers and those who are working around the clock to minimize the impact of this virus. God is our refuge and strength, and our ever-present help in trouble. We will not fear, but with confidence use this opportunity to be the hands and feet of Jesus through our prayers and our care for others.
We are also making changes to schedules and policies to help mitigate community spread of COVID-19. Please read below for details.
Out of an abundance of caution we are cancelling Student Night on July 1.
We’ve just learned of a team member in the King of Kings office with possible exposure to COVID-19 last week. The team member was last on campus Tuesday morning. They are currently experiencing no symptoms but will be self-quarantining for 14 days. Amanda and Nathan’s contact with this individual was brief, and does not meet the CDC’s definition of close contact requiring quarantine. However, we will be cancelling tonight’s event out of an abundance of caution. We will update you regarding the plan for following weeks as we have more information.
- Sunday Worship will be live-streamed at 9 & 10:45AM.
- Outdoor worship begins June 15 at 9AM.
- Tuesday Morning bibles studies are cancelled until further notice.
- Core Classes are cancelled until further notice.
- Non-essential daytime activities are cancelled until further notice.
For other scheduling questions, please contact your bible study, small group, or event leader.
- Early Childhoold & Preschool is still open
Sunday and Wednesday Services
- Early Childhood is having all families wash their hands before checking in.
- Surfaces are being cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Kids are washing their hands between activities and when changing rooms.
- We have added additional hand sanitizer stations throughout the church.
- Our cleaning crew is changing out our disinfectant for a stronger one.
- Our cleaning crew is doing additional cleaning and disinfecting of high touch points (doors, restrooms, etc.)
- We are investigating additional options to reduce touch points throughout our facility.
Continue to be reliant on God in prayer as we respond to this situation in faith.
Faith triumphs fear. Peace overcomes panic, and unity is God’s community
Need financial assistance? Fill out the Benevolence Application. Before we can look at your request, you must complete the entire form, including copies of current ID, bill and proof of financial need. We will get back with you in a few days and let you know if funds are available.